- Having a good, fast, reliable printer.
- Not being fearful of the cost of ink for that great printer.
- Pencils. Pencils. Pencils.
- Integrating subjects to cover as much as possible.
- Having extra money.
Throughout the post, for your convenience, you’ll find Amazon Affiliate links, which means Amazon compensates me if you purchase something through that link, at no extra cost to you. This helps keep this little blog running !
What kind of printer do you have?
What else does that 8710 printer do besides print?
It’s wireless y’all. I can send something to print and not move off the couch. Seriously, I can PRINT FROM MY PHONE while laying on the couch. I know what you are thinking— why would you need to do that? Because I forget things, so if I have a spectacular recipe and decide I want to print it out I can send it to the printer from my phone and it’s waiting for me later. That printer also copies, scans, and faxes. It’s the best ever!
Do you need a second job to pay for your ink?
Before you need it the stuff arrives at your door.
Pencils in the classroom are a nightmare!
How do you manage all subjects, all day in your classroom?
- A Breakthrough That Will Help You Plan for STEM
- When I Was Five and More STEM Ideas
- What Do You Do With a Tail Like This?
- Five Proven Ways to Add Magic to Your Classroom
Are you interested in earning extra money?
- If it’s printing – get a good printer and try Instant Ink!
- If it’s pencils- get a good electric pencil sharpener!
- If it’s time management- try integrating subjects!
- Need extra money? Ebates is one good way to snag a few dollars.