If you have landed here…
- You are probably a teacher.
- Maybe a teacher that is just overwhelmed.
- You are searching for resources.
- You are ready for a STEM project.
- You need something for a sub day.
I can help with this!
I have been exactly where you are. I began my current teaching position as a STEM Specialist with zero resources. In the early days of STEM, I relied on blogs from fellow teachers to give me ideas. Then I started refining some ideas and making my own resources.
But first – I am Carol – a teacher with 30+ years of working with kids of all grade levels. Science was always my favorite thing to teach and I used STEM ideas long before the acronym became a buzz-word. I also love teaching reading and writing.
I know you are busy balancing a teaching position, a family, and just life in general. That’s where I come in – my site is designed for you.
I’d love to help you with tips, ideas, solutions, and support.
Let’s get you started with a free jam-packed 4-part series!
This includes –
- STEM Planning Checklist with Video Tutorial
- Student Planning Checklist
- Get Ready to Decorate
- Getting Your Money’s Worth